Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Heard and acknowledged, Kegana was rather surprised to see the dark lady appear before her. Not for her gender, as she seemed to carry herself well, more so for the taughtness of her belly. It was easy for the white princess to see the ailgment before her, having helped with a few whelpings herself.

Ocean blue eyes met the hazel green as the woman continued her approach. Kegana deeped her head in greeting and respect. Her own mother had also been brazen, approaching the borders when carrying future generations. A job Kegana's father had always disapproved of. None the less holding back a capable woman was never easy.

Easthollow.

The name rolled around for a moment, as she looked around commiting the name to memory. The surrounding while more mild than she was used to, reminded her very much of home. Although the pit in her stomach would not leave, she promised in the very moment that she would never forget her roots. Even as she spoke with Valette, the idea of living in a place so similar to her home seemed fitting. In a torturous way. A way that would insure her continued memory of her natal pack, and yet continuing the journey she was destined to take.

Refocusing on her alpha before her Kegana gave a sad yet hopeful smile. "I am looking for a place where I might be useful once more. I am a loner looking for somewhere I might be able to call home. I have skills in defence and battle strategy, and my grandfather often relied on me for advise bother personal or otherwise." Her resolve hardened, her back straightened and her head lifted slightly at the pride in her voice. "If you think I might be of use to you, you may call me Kegana." Her smile grew more hopeful and sincere as she finished her would be speech. 

A breeze fluttered up her back. A breeze she took as a sign, perhaps this was were she was meant to be.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM