Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I'm loving it, Valette is adorable.

A weight lifted from her shoulders, which came as a surprise to her, the ghostly princess hadn't realized how much the loner life had dampened her spirit. "Thank you, I hope to prove my usefullness to you soon." Her logical thoughts were the only way she could see to respond, her reserved demeanor preventing her from showing the full extent of her excitement.

A tour would be very much appreciated, Kegana followed on the womans flank. Her pearly white tipped ears twitched and swivled following the voice of her new leader. "I see, and what prey do you hunt here on your plains?" She tried to hide her naivety, the majority of the creatures here looked similar to those she was familiar with and yet were very different at the same time. 

"My family's territory was similar to yours, except with no trees." Kegana thought to elaborate, however held her tounge, there was no use in explaining if the other woman had no interest. 

"What is a stone circle?" The inqury fell from her lips without much thought, something that did not often happen to Kegana. It was rare for the pale woman to speak before thinking the thought through. Obviously Valette was taking her there, there was no need to ask such a redundant question, only after speaking had Kegana come to this conclusion. Shaking her head slightly, she remained silent, content to follow the darkly contrasted female beside her.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM