Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The stones were wonderful, and a beautiful place for the center of pack activity. Kegana attributed their likeness to a shrine, as they came closer she let the idea wash over her. She approached the tallest stone, stepping away from her new leader, understanding the significance of Valette's statement. The pale princess bowed her head low, and arched her back in a kowtow. Silently overing her prayer to the fallen members of Easthollow. For the moment she ignored the questions posed to her, focusing fully on her task. 

She gave a slight smile as she turned back to the woman. "I am sorry for your lose. To have honored him in such a way, he must have been a great ruler." In the womans culture the grander the burial spot the more important the person, and this, to Kegana, looked like the most prestegious place. "And your daugter too. She must be glad to be remembered in such a way." There was no sadness in her voice, only happiness. Death was not the end. At least not to Kegana. It was just the start of another journey destined by the gods. 

Returning to the previous questions posed the bleached woman took a moment to think, supressing her emotions on the topic. "My family lives in a place called Mongolia." She returned her ocean eyes to the stones, "It is to far to return to. I-" She didn't know what to say, it had been months and still the hardest thing to detach heself from. "I will never return to my people." 

With the shake of her head and the clearing of her throat she moved on to an easier topic. Perhaps with time she might open about her feelings, maybe. But this was not the time, and she didn't feel comfortable enough the tell Valette her story. They had only just met.

"Humans are strange creatures. They are not a creature you want to encounter alone. They are beings who walk upright on two paws, and wear the pelts of other animals. I have never seen them hunt, however my grandfather used to say that they keep their prey in pens and kill them without a fight, he used to call them cowards." Kegana returned her gaze to Valette, "My clan never knew why they took us, but it was always known that if you were chosen, you had been chosen by the gods to discover your own path." 

Kegana had divulged most of what she thought to be important about the humans. They were not a creature she ever wished to encounter again, and if she did she would rip them limb from limb. 

Looking out to the plains below, the mongol could almost imagine that this was all a terrible dream.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM