Stone Circle is there room for one more son
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The pale woman continued her advance until she was closer, no need to shout at each other. She offered them a detached and well mannered smile. "I am Kegana." She dipped her head in greeting, she assumed they would return with their own names. 

Taking a moment to dip her head low to the stones, as was her cultural custom when approaching a shrine. She had over heard their previous start of a conversation. The woman was hungry as well, however she would admit so. Her parents had taught her not to show weakness before strangers. For the moment they remained strangers.

"I apologize for being rude, but I overheard your conversation. Perhaps a hunt might be in order?" The princess voiced her opinion, "With Valette pregnant it might be a good idea to maintain the caches." Kegana knew that her own mother and the other pregnant women of the Blue Wolff Clan had been insatiable when they had been carrying pups. Although she didn't know very many within this pack, she would care for them as she would her own family. They were her pack, and that was enough for her to care. 

She looked over at the plains below. Judging by the amount of young prey living within the plains she deemed that it was birthing season. It would be easy enough for the three of them to seperate a young one from their mother. As the thought came to her, she sent a prayer to the Eternal Blue Sky, thanking them for the bounty, and thanking the spirits for the nourishment they might recieve. 

Kegana looked over at the two beside here. It was strange to be around others in such easy company. If they had no desire to hunt she would probably go in search of small prey later. Although she didn't know Valette that well, she felt a certain desire to look after the other female. Kegana knew the woman was their leader, and yet she was used to a culture where ever member of the pack was responsible for the young soon to be born. That included taking care of he expecting mother. No matter what happened she would bring an offering to the dark woman.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 07, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 07, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Greyback - May 10, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by FiraCardinal - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: is there room for one more son - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 10:23 PM