Stone Circle Look what I brought
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
@Valette @Brynn

It had been an event fulled two weeks for Howl. He had ventured into many different areas and seen some beautiful scenery. Including two hidden caverns that held private paradises. But Howl mostly focused on those he met along the way. He met several other wolves on his travels, but he was only bringing one of them home, Brynn. A female who he had met while scouting out the Maplewood. He hadn't found any Morningsiders but she was there and that was a definite plus as she now seemed interested in joining the pack.

After meeting her he had gotten a chance to speak to Grayday or Morningside and receive some updates about their pack, as well as deliver some news to them from Easthollow.

Now he was heading back home, it had taken them a few days to reach the borders but they were finally here. Howl called out to Valette. She might be shocked to see him return earlier then he had originally expected. He wondered what she would look like now, almost two weeks later. How much had her stomach grown? he wondered.

He looked over at Brynn offering her a smile.  "Here we are. Easthollow."  he said looking it over. "Our alpha's name is Valette by the way, oh and she's pregnant."  he said throwing a few last bits of information in before she arrived. Not wanting her to feel worried he also added in a warm voice, "You'll do great."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM