Stone Circle Look what I brought
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was glad that her skills seemed like they could be of use. She couldn't wait to explore this area and see what types of animals she could find. 

When Valette asked why she was without a pack, her mood fell a little. She was hoping she wouldn't have to talk about it right away. She had already discussed her past a little with Howl, but that wasn't something she normally did. She wasn't going to lie to Valette, though. That would be a bad way to start off in a new pack. So, quietly, she replied "My former pack was small, and my parents were the alphas. We were attacked by a couple lone wolves, and they were killed. I managed to escape and have been on my own since." Hopefully, that would be enough information for Valette, because that was really all Brynn wanted to say about it. She wasn't trying to avoid her past, but she was trying to move on and dwelling wouldn't help her do that.

When Valette informed her of the breeding policy, she replied, "I have no problem with that," and it was the truth. Having pups was not something she had thought much about, and she didn't think she was ready for all that right now. Brynn was more interested in being a useful member of the pack should Valette accept her.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 02:53 PM