Stone Circle Look what I brought
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She did in fact divulge her past to Valette, something Howl deemed rather brave or strong of her. One of the very reasons he had brought her back to the pack. And it was enough to gain Valette's trust as she soon welcomed Brynn into the pack. Howl's tail swayed with happiness, but he made sure not to get too carried away in front of Valette.

She told him to come to her den later on, more than likely so that he could tell her of the news he learned at Morningside. Perhaps she didn't want Brynn to know the information, not knowing what the news was yet. Or perhaps she simply didn't have a high sense of urgency to know to information. Whatever it was Howl would be sure to give her a little time before heading over to her den.

"Thank you Valette. I'll be sure to join you in a short while."  he said smiling and nodding her in direction. He then turned his attention to Brynn. He thought it would be nice to give her a short tour and congratulations. "Would you like the tour?" he asked lightheartedly with a smile ready to lead her across the border and into the territory.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM