Haunted Wood i will leave the light on
12 Posts
Ooc —
The sounds of muffled movement draws her gaze down from the willow canopies just as the scent of fresh blood enters her twitching nose. The creature approaching smells of wolf, but from this distance seems almost bearlike in stature. As the strange predator draws nearer, however, Tseitel feels her stomach lurch and her heartbeat quicken. The scent has not lied - the male is canine - but there is something... very wrong with him.

She has never seen anything like him and does not know what to make of it; for a moment she wonders if her hunger and emotional state have made her mad, causing her to see things. But she knows that this isn't correct, either.  His grotesque appearance makes her feel ill, yet her heart fights the instinct to shun  him and run immediately. She pities him just as much as she is sickened by him. Added to her slew of odd and unfamiliar feelings is the scent of the muskrat blood which places her hunger onto an almost unbearable level.

She whines softly at him, having heard the low,  rumbling growl of warning. Her ears falter as her tail waves in a friendly manner. Perhaps if she is kind to him he will share. "Hello..." she speaks, her voice somewhat strained.
Messages In This Thread
i will leave the light on - by Tseitel - May 08, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: i will leave the light on - by Ramsay - May 11, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: i will leave the light on - by Tseitel - May 21, 2018, 06:42 PM