Gilded Bay sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock had come across the wilds this way; well, Isley had. She had come an entirely different woman since that creature had touched these shores and who she was now paled in comparison to the fire that had filled Isley's soul. She had been a tease then, something sultry, and now she seemed to just be and that was enough. That had to be enough. Her children knew no better and even Ceallach and Eirlys probably didn't remember much of her spirit before. They had been too young. And Tapat, bless him, did he even remember her now at all? 

She gave a little hum as a smile broke almost reluctantly on her face as the darker wolf showed just how enraptured she was with the sea. It had been wonderful to behold, after all the thick greenery of Awenasa, and it was so different she couldn't help but love it. "Until I came here I had never seen such a thing. Now I am surrounded by it." She said with a soft chuckle. "The sea is a constant companion at least, it is predictable." Unlike others, which was nice, and had sort of reaffirmed her belief that she should place her trust in things that couldn't run from her. 

Vaguely she remembered the pack scent that clung to the other wolf, even beneath the brine she could find familiar notes. She wasn't so certain that she'd comment, however, and tried to at least save herself the prospect of tasting her foot in her mouth again. "I am Hemlock Kali, from Undersea." She offered, green eyes shifting from the dark woman towards the lapping sea and it's broken froth and back. It was nice to forget (or ignore, as it was such a welcome distraction) her woes and her goals alike and just take a moment with another soul to enjoy things. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
sat on the roof and kicked off the moss - by Hemlock - May 08, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: sat on the roof and kicked off the moss - by Hemlock - May 11, 2018, 05:47 PM