Moonspear once in a while
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela sounded a soft hum in return to her mother. As much as she was a daddy's girl, now she was getting older she appreciated her mother much more. Vela wasn't sure why but perhaps it was the birth of her siblings that brought her closer to her mother. Maybe all those hours around the den made her more inclined to seek her mother out. Plus, she had helped her greatly with Drogon that time she had a dilemma.

"Traitors. I would not welcome them back," she huffed and shook her head disapprovingly. She only knew her family. She did not have friends who she wasn't related to, perhaps Gannet, but she wasn't sure if she would call the Omega a friend. Now she thought about it, Vela wondered if she should have more friends. Wolves that weren't her family. Then her mind just corrected her that family came first always.

"Well, I took my den guarding duty very serious, Mother," she stated to her. She gave her mother a bit of a side eye because she had hoped her mother would have noticed how often she was protecting the den. "I thought that might be a reason for him leaving?," she spoke more questioningly now. "No, not really. We haven't spoken much. I was mostly busy with other things instead of him," she admitted. "Should I go look for him?" She had never really been outside of the pack borders. She had never left the mountain.
Messages In This Thread
once in a while - by Amekaze - May 21, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 28, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 01, 2018, 05:55 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 11:51 PM