Coconut Grove a bitter payment for many bloody deeds
40 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The fisher had moved to secure his catch, but the slippery water-dweller had found its way back into the sea before she’d had a chance. Kodlak was grateful that she had even expended the effort and looked to her with a grateful expression that had bowed his head some and pulled his ears back. The glimmering gold of her gaze struck him, and she remarked that he had done well for his first try, in spite of having lost his catch. The Nord was stricken with a bashfulness that he had not felt before, and he turned his muzzle away from her for only a moment to ground himself in the ocean waters. It was kind of her to offer such encouragement, even though he had failed his mimicry of her actions. It was like all things, he was certain – practice would ensure perfection.

Fixing his sea swell gaze back on the burnished huntress of the sea, Kodlak bowed his head respectfully and offered a smile that broke through the grit of his warrior-esque features. “Your words are bolstering,” he admitted to her in a soft baritone. “I should think that more practice will lead to further success.” Most things worth learning could not have been done in a single try; it was the trial and error that made the resounding victory a better one.

“I would like to repay you for the lesson. Please, seek me if you should need my fangs or my strength.”
Messages In This Thread
a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - May 25, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: a bitter payment for many bloody deeds - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 06:18 PM