Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
As discussed, we're bringing this to present. :)

After @Howl (tag for reference) had given her a tour of the pack's territory, she decided to do some exploring on her own since exploring was one of her favorite things to do. She was really interested in learning about the forest on this territory, but figured she would wander her immediate area first. 

Walking through the plains, Brynn thought about how spring was her second favorite time of the year aside from winter. Spring was prime hunting season. She just needed to learn the types of animals in her new home along with their habits. She wanted to start helping fill the caches as soon as possible.

Not too long into her exploration, Brynn caught the scent of bison. She had seen these massive animals in other areas during her time spent as a lone wolf, but she always made sure to stay clear of them; that was too much animal for one wolf. She decided to follow the scent just to get a quick look at the heard. As the large, horned beasts came into her field of view, she noticed an unknown white wolf studying the heard. As she was a brand new pack member, she had no idea if this wolf was also a pack member. She hoped so; otherwise, she would be trespassing. Brynn walked a little closer to the other wolf and said, "Hello, I'm Brynn. I'm a new pack member. Are you a member of Easthollow also?" She figured she'd get the question out of the way so she knew whether this wolf was friend or foe.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 15, 2018, 12:03 PM