Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
"You are correct, no lone wolf could down such a creature. I guess it is a good thing we are not lone wolves." Kegana would lend the other woman a small smile. Trying to get used to the idea of being part of a pack once more. She didn't know this woman's story but found it wouldn't prohibit them from a bonding experience. 

"No I have yet to hunt these beasts." Her ocean gaze travelled the length of the herd below once more. She couldn't see any obvious weaknesses aside from the youngsters, however Kegana doubted the mothers would willingly part with their children. "However, I have hunted animals I belive to be similar. We called them 'сарлаг'." 

Taking her gaze away from the bison she turned to the woman, "When hunting these 'сарлаг' it was a pack hunt. All able bodied members would be expected to help. It often took hours to get one down, but when we did get one our caches were full for many moons." 

With the flick of her head Kegana indicated she would head closer. Although she wouldn't head for the bison, rather the deer were her goal. "These are easier of course." The would pause before they got to close to spook the smaller creatures. The Bison were to far away to be worried about their presence, and the deer had yet to notice them. Keg waited to see if perhaps the woman might want to test their skills and help the pack all in one go.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 22, 2018, 02:16 PM