Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Should we roll to see if any other deer come to her aid?

Brynn thought the other wolf's statement regarding the males seemed like sound logic. She scanned the herd once more and was glad to confirm Kegana's finding that there were no males. She listened and processed the plan before stating, "I think your plan sounds good. I feel like we've weighed out all the options." She continued to scan the herd, attempting to learn everything she could about how the deer moved and interacted with each other. 

When her packamte motioned towards the intended target, Brynn gave a nod to indicate that she, too, saw the female deer that had wandered just a little too far from the rest of the heard with her fawn. With a penetrating gaze, she watched the young one that would hopefully be their means for tiring out their real quarry. Feeling ready to try their plan, Brynn looked at her partner and asked, "Anything else?"
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 23, 2018, 10:34 PM