Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Doesn't bother me at all. Keeps things more realistic

After a few miles of chase, the doe stopped, and Brynn watched the desperate mother's attempt to fend them off with her kicks and stomping. Brynn took this as a sign that the their quarry was growing tired. Brynn watched as Kegana circled the deer and launched herself at her hindquarters.

Brynn watched the deer try and fail to kick Kegana, making a mental note to watch out for deer's dangerous hooves. Her packmate's advance left the deer's flank open to to Brynn. She lunged at the deer, aiming for the sensitive area between her ribs and thigh, but the deer became aware of the advance just in time to to kick out. Brynn not only missed her target, but took a kick to the shoulder. She was left with a decent gash, but her adrenaline kept her from taking much notice. She didn't miss a beat and instead took the opportunity to keep the deer's attention in the hope that Kegana could take advantage of the situation.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Brynn - May 24, 2018, 12:39 AM