Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A grin spread across her maw as she watched her packmate aim for the deers haunches, only for the smile to fall as she saw the creatures hoof connect with Brynn. The woman seemed un fazed but Kegana would keep her eyes peeled for any serious injury in the future. 

Seizing the opportunity Brynn provided in return, Keg launched herself at the deers hind quarters once more. She could feel her teeth starting to sink into tender flesh, when the beast turned and harshly flailed its front leg at her. Kegana felt the foot graze her cheek, leaving a tender bruise and nothing more. To prevent further injury she took a step back. 

Trying to take a different stance, Kegana circled the beast once more. Standing ready beside Brynn. The meal faced them, giving the fawn an opportunity to run for the trees. The mother remained infront of them, prefering the stand strong against them and give her child the time it need to head to safety. Giving the two wolves the opportunity to take it down.

Rolls:
~ Keg's grip holds: yes=even, no=odd; 1d20=19(no)
~ Keg injured from attempt: same rules as kick; 1d20=6(minor injury)
~ Doe flee? yes=even, no=odd; 1d10=9(no)

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:34 PM