Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana cursed their luck with a ferice snarl as she watched the hoof connect once more with Brynn. Another gash appearing on the womans pelt. Her pent up frustration and anger gave her an advantage. With yet another distraction from her packmate, Kegana sprung at the mother's throat. She didn't prepare for the fallout if she missed or the beast retaliated. And thankfully she didn't have to. Kegana felt her mouth fill with blood as her jaws clamped down against the deers trachea. 

With a solid mouthful she wouldn't let go, and did her best to pull the beast to the ground. With all of her strength she would still need help to get the large animal under control. The mongol threw her weight around as best she could, but the animal was still sure footed. She could feel the muscles of her prey shiftting as it dragged her against the terrain. Even as death neared for the creature the two wolves of Easthollow still had one last hurdle, getting the animal to the ground.

Rolls:

~ Keg's hold stuck: yes=even, no=odd; 1d20=6(yes)
~ Keg pulls the deer to the ground: yes=even, no=odd; 1d20=19

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 04:36 PM