Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The deer fell. After waiting for Brynn to find her hold, Kegana's lungs expanded and contracted sharply, breath coming in quick sucession through her nose. As the animal came crashing to the ground Kegana shifted making sure she was clear, but refusing to let the deer's throat go. 

Lying beside the dying creature, Kegana held strong. When she was sure the creature was to tired to fight back she rearanged her hold to puncture the jugular. It didn't take long for the deer to finally succumb to its injuries. 

They had done it. It had taken them a few hours, but they had finally got their prey. 

Releasing her hold from the beasts neck she looked over at Brynn. Kegana was still breathing heavy, but she smiled at her packmate none-the-less. "Well done." Subtly looking over the other woman to see if her injuries need immediate attention. She wouldn't approach the woman though. Their high from the kill, and the meal promised made them aggressive. 

She didn't seem overly hurt, and hoped that if she needed help Brynn would notify Kegana of that very fact. She couldn't stopped herself, she turned her head from her hunting partner and dug into the meaty shoulder. Pulling at the tough hide of the fallen deer. Blood coated the front of her chest and chin, making the pale woman look murderous.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 05:22 PM