Two Rivers Isle glory in battle, honor in life
34 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This is a terrible post, oh my lord. I'm sorry, my brain could not focus on this one.

Evening froze on the spot, like a deer caught in the sights of a pack of hungry wolves, when the male turned and looked at her. Stupid! she thought to herself. How could you think you were being quiet? You were splashing through a river! You should have waited. Well. It was too late now.

The male barked at her, but in a friendly manner, and she saw that his tail wagged once behind him. Maybe he just wanted company like she did. Wouldn’t that be nice? Feeling just a little apprehensive, she allowed her own tail to begin wagging, but stilled her voice from barking back. She felt that breaking the silence might not be a good idea, but that was probably just some superstitious feeling she had. However, she did unfreeze herself and begin to slowly approach the male. Feeling a bit braver than a few moments before, she cleared her throat to speak, but found that she still could not do so. Instead, she gave the male a cautious sort of smile, hoping that this interaction would end up being a good idea.
I will exit a thread after 10 days of no reply. Feel free to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - May 09, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - May 22, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - May 25, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - May 25, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - June 12, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Kodlak - June 23, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: glory in battle, honor in life - by Evening - June 28, 2018, 08:47 PM