Heron Lake Plateau Is it for the best? My reputation's never been worse
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Mind if we fade here? Looking to put Fiadh on PPC temporarily 'til things calm down a bit in RH and it's easier to keep up with!

"I remember her!" Fiadh put in at the mention of Wildfire. They hadn't formally met, but she remembered Drageda's warriors camping out at the Caldera and she remembered the vivid red she-wolf who had spent time with Orca and Towhee. The pups, including Fiadh at the time, had been brought to meet them, sort of, in a show of good faith. And because none of them could shut up about the super cool tough wolves from elsewhere. That had a lot to do with it.

She hadn't really heard about aunt Tiger, maybe just a name in her distant memory from Finley's stories, but it was clear how much Raven had adored her. Because Fiadh was an empath, she could feel immensely proud of the aunt she'd never known. Maybe one day Raven would be like Tiger for some young initiate who needed to help their family member. Maybe Fiadh could be, too, if she could stick with this path she was tentatively taking her first step on.

"Tell me more about her," she implored, and settled in for retellings of Tiger's history with the Caldera.
Messages In This Thread