Coconut Grove standing so incredibly still, i become invisible to the eye
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock did not cower beneath the intensity of Lotte's gaze nor the sharp crack of her tone; being chastised even lightly by her Banrion did not set her spirits to qualms. She was too happy in these stolen moments, these dreams somehow were more real and vivid than any other she'd have of Lotte. Usually it was just flashes of silver-kissed fur and her head tucked beneath an expanse of black, it was feeling and this? This was everything. "You made me your wife - clearly your judgement is clouded, Rakastettu." But Hemlock was beaminng even in her tease and shifted her touch to snake her muzzle against Lotte's and trace the edge of her jaw. 

Hemlock snorted in her agreement; their pregnancies and the whole 'moving across the world thing' had been horrendous. She did not think it was Lotte's fault that she had such a hard time of things. It was just...well, it just what it was. She had survived, relatively speaking, so she had to be settled in that truth. "Coelacanth, one of the island wolves." She had not known her name before but now it was more common knowledge - they'd met when she had only known her as the dark spritely wolf along the coast. "She and her mate gave us refuge when Droman and Reed were born and then took us in again after winter had started breaking." And she was grateful, so grateful, so she would do everything she could to show that gratitude - not unlike she'd done for Lotte. 

Of course that had been a spark that had lead to a wildfire in the way that she felt for the woman. She knew it would not happen again - this was her destined love. She had savored what Palisander and Lotte had given and she knew she wouldn't be greedy. She would not expect more. She would not seek more either. "Hopefully things will stay calmer this time." Although she wasn't sure, she hoped for peace for the process. She didn't know how much more trauma she could take. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: standing so incredibly still, i become invisible to the eye - by Hemlock - May 12, 2018, 02:09 PM