Coconut Grove standing so incredibly still, i become invisible to the eye
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock studied Lotte's face, seeing the slight shift of her posture, the way that she almost bowed into herself. Hemlock's posture changed in turn as she became a rock for Lotte, pressing her forehead against her mate's as she licked her nose. "She has never held Teaghlaigh against me - for a time, Arturo was even on the island with us." No, the dark woman had a heart that was as large and loud as could be to make up for the silence she was dictated to. Hemlock smiled gently at the notion that they were one and thus Hemlock continued on what Lotte could not. "I want to make this as peaceful as I can for her. I believe this will be her first whelping." Hemlock was nervous though, almost afraid of the after more than the process. After all, Lotte had perished after their children were born - months later, but still! - and then their family had perished after Hemlock's. 

She kissed over Lotte's cheeks, motions gentle as could be. "I feel as though when this last flower dies I will be able to follow you." She admitted, green eyes shifting over the flowers - only hovering over the one stone one for a moment before turning back to face Lotte. She had the expectation that was the meaning of it all - how soon that would be, she did not know, but, as long as she had the missions she gave herself, she would hold fast. "Our children are almost all grown. Next month is Reed and Droman's Mitexi - they will be adults in the eyes of the tribe." Hemlock explained. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: standing so incredibly still, i become invisible to the eye - by Hemlock - May 12, 2018, 09:59 PM