Gilded Bay deserted, my organs can go on without me
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He shook his head at Cortland's apology, shrugging it off. He didn't need it, not at all. Maybe later, when they'd had time to settle down, and the joy of reunion had worn off. . .but not now. Certainly not this very instant. Phocion felt nothing but happiness in this moment.

Then Cortland spoke softly, explaining his decision, and the white priest pulled back, looking intently at the boy. "What happened, Cortland?" he asked, not knowing--of course--his friend assumed Ava had told him everything. "What did Ava say to you?" His eyes narrowed. "Did she hurt you?"

He had taken a liking to the woman, it was true, but any harm done to Cortland was inexcusable. One nod of affirmation from the boy and he'd be off to find her as soon as it was appropriate. How he'd hold her accountable, he didn't know. There were rules for this kind of thing in the tribe, but here? No pack, no order?

He'd probably just have to take some of her blood. Maybe all of it, depending on what she had done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: deserted, my organs can go on without me - by Phocion - May 11, 2018, 12:49 AM