Otter Creek i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Back dated to 5/9. Tags for visibility.

Eventually, she has to return to the woods. If she weren’t going to, now that she found her family (or they found her, rather) would be perfect. Kove doesn’t know she’s carrying children and currently neither do her siblings. She won’t be able to deny or hide it for long and going back will keep her there. With little attachment, and avoidance of @Kove, she isn’t sure that’s what she wants to do. 

Between the three of them, they can raise the children together. Puppies born with the north in the blood makes it easy for them to stick together. After learning of @Tomkin’s charades, and the care his older siblings have for him, surely they wouldn’t shame her for being pregnant. She’s not under their father’s rule anymore, and neither are they, and so maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. 

It’s been a few days since she left and her desire to return grows less and less the farther they are away, but the expectation of her siblings rest heavy on her shoulders. Each day she swells and her thick, shedding winter coat can’t be used as an excuse for much longer (not that @Siarut or @Tahani has picked it up, or simply hasn’t said anything). 

Shivali drops her head to the creek that leads in the Woods, having gotten a little closer, and drinks until her stomach protests. Lifting her head, water droplets fall from her chin, and she licks away the remnants and glances around for any of her siblings.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you - by Shivali - May 14, 2018, 11:26 AM