Otter Creek i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Tahani catches her by surprise up ahead and she lifts her head to see her coming down the deeper parts of the creek. She hasn’t spent much time over on this side, or out of the territory for that matter, and she isn’t terribly familiar. Plus, the evils lurk outside—Iliksis knows where she resides and the poor woman they’d taken in, her captor still roams—but she feels confident with her siblings nearby. All strong, all warriors—except for her, the monster saw to that—and so she smiles a bit as she approaches.

Maybe she needs to talk to her sister about everything but just as she’s about to open her mouth, Siarut shows up and takes a drink before greeting both of them affectionately. She doesn’t think anything of it since they’ve been apart for so long but she returns the gesture before settling her rear to the ground.

The heat is bothersome but it seems to bother them more so. She’d come down during the winter and eases into it, but she’s still hot.

”It is not home,” she reminds them with a thump of her tail, tongue out panting when she is not speaking. ”But it is led by a wolf of the north. I don’t know much about our neighbors,” she explains, not wanting to mention the war. The only visible scar is the large one on her front leg where skin had been torn away but as battle born wolves, it’s not uncommon to bear such signs of fighting.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could dig myself out of the loneliest graves for you - by Shivali - May 14, 2018, 04:51 PM