Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Noise adjacent to her had Steph paused, her gaze turning to see what it was. She hadn't met the other female before, but she seemed friendly enough as she approached. She seemed to sense that Steph was hunting, and she was glad she hadn't put out very much noise. Steph didn't want the deer to have any warning that she was coming. 

With a smile and a nod of her head, Steph accepted her help in the hunt. Help would be great, she said softly. Steph hadn't planned on taking down a full grown deer by herself. She was hoping there would be a fawn or two to go after. But, with her packmate's help, maybe they could attempt an adult. In the middle of stalking prey wasn't exactly the best time to be making introductions, and Steph hoped the other female did think her rude for not exchanging names. But, she made a mental note to do just that as soon as the hunt was over.

She turned her head back forward facing, and started on the trail again. The scent was getting stronger, which told her they were getting closer. She paused to sniff at some scat left behind by one of the deer. Seemed healthy enough, which would be to the wolves' disadvantage. She continued forward, glancing back to make sure her hunting partner was with her.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM