Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She turned forward once more when she confirmed her new hunting partner was following her. Her tail swayed side to side softly, as the midnight girl was unable to keep it still. She was excited about this hunt, and even more so now that there was a better chance they could take something down together.

Rustling in the brush ahead causes Steph to pause in her tracks. One ear swivels towards her currently unnamed partner, hoping she realized their prey was up ahead. Steph lowered her head, hoping the deer didn't know that the pair was here. Slowly, her gaze turned to the other female, and she motioned her forward as she herself stepped forward slowly. Her paws were placed gently, so as to not make a sound. 

In the next few moments, the deer came into view, and Steph paused once more, her eyes going to each of the deer to see if she could spot any weaknesses. They all looked strong, unfortunately for the wolves. And Steph didn't spot any fawns. But, Steph would not allow that to deter her. She glanced to her partner. Was she ready to chase?
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM