Stone Circle I will find you, and I will kill you
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The dark woman got a closer, taking careful steps toward their prey. Kegana followed behind, appraising her technique. It was slow going, but better slow than hungry she thought. The mongol followed a few steps behind and to the right, making sure the remain as quiet as her partner. Watching her paws landing in soft patches, avoiding any brittle branches or crunchy leaves.

As they closer Kegana flicked her gaze between Steph and the deer, wondering when she would start the attack. And just like that, the woman took off. With a quick reaction time, Kegana followed only a step behind. There were a few deer in the forest with them, and they would need pick one to focuse their energy on. With a powerful kick Steph launched herself at the hind quarters of a one of the creatures. The scent of blood hit the air, spurring Keg's hunting spirit. 

The doe was quick, but Keg and Steph stayed on her tail. Following closely behind. Kegana snapped at her heels, in an attempt to trip her. This was the beginning of the chase, and it would probably take some time before the deer tired.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 14, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 24, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - May 31, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 02, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - June 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - July 19, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Kegana - August 13, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: I will find you, and I will kill you - by Steph - October 31, 2018, 01:07 PM