Neverwinter Forest Breathless
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
i'm pretty sure kerberos and march owl met. yeah, because she thought he was nevs at first. :o i went ahead and mentioned it cos i guess it could be worked around in the odd timeline. if you want me to change it, i will. :-)

The mention of his home seemed, at least it appeared to be this way to Kerberos, to have pricked Koontz’s interest. “So are you one of uh, Aether’s or March Owl’s…or someone else’s entirely?” Kerberos asked because the interpersonal workings of pack relationships outside of Shearwater Bay did not tend to reach Kerberos, so he had no idea that Aether and March Owl (eventually) became mates; and because Kerberos realized his question was, more or less, prying decided he’d offer some information about himself in compensation. “I’m one of Nanuq Kesuk’s kids. I mean, she adopted me, but she’s pretty much the only mother I’ve known, so yeah,“ Kerberos corrected himself trailing off awkwardly because there was, likely, a good chance that Koontz didn’t care. “I, uh, met March Owl…once when I was younger. She confused me with someone named Nevs, at first.” Kerberos recalled in a soft tone, looking at his sand colored paws for a few seconds before his sea-green eyes drifted back up to her, demurely, bashfully as was usual for Kerberos.

“Well, I don’t know how much you know about Shearwater or our religion but, one night I had a dream about Atka. She’s the bear god of light -- and other things, but she told me that it was time for me to leave. Said that it was important to the tasks she required of me.” Which Kerberos did not feel right divulging in so he would not, but basically, what he told Koontz was the gist of the exchange between the slumbering Kerberos and his God. “So, here I am. And you? I bet it doesn’t sound, uh, as crazy as mine.” Kerberos said in an attempt to be jesting without, hopefully, bringing down Atka’s seldom seen wrath upon him (because he didn’t think her tasks were a joke at all). To other wolves, their religion might not have been seen as ‘serious’ and Kerberos tried to be as accommodating as he could out of common courtesy for the beliefs of others.

Messages In This Thread
Breathless - by Koontz - August 10, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Lost and found - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 13, 2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 13, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 14, 2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 21, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 22, 2013, 09:23 AM