Neverwinter Forest Breathless
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
sorry about the wait! ;-;

Initially, Kerberos had no idea who ‘Aer’ and ‘Mo’ were before it sunk in a few second later -- who was he just talking about, after all?! -- and he shook his head, wondering why Koontz called them by nicknames instead of ‘mother’ or ‘father’. Idly, though he’d never ask, Kerberos wondered if maybe she was adopted too, or maybe the Flightless Falcons were just strange. To the Aok, his own informality made sense to him; after all his family status was confusing, but it wasn’t his place to judge and he left it go because well, there was not much else for him to do. “Huh,” Kerberos mused but did not dwell upon it further. It had been a long time ago, and though the confusion had always seemed to have stuck with Kerberos it was not something he often paid mind too.

“Yeah, it…is,” Kerberos hedged, sucking in a breath to let it out. “But I didn’t -- don’t,” Kerberos corrected himself softly. “question Atka. She is just as infinite as her knowledge, so she must have a good reason.” Kerberos had always been a homebody so being parted from Shearwater wore at his anxiety, making him itch, now more so than ever, to crawl back in his hermit shell, but Atka did not want that and, devout as Kerberos was, was not willing or eager to disappoint. Kerberos was, briefly, taken off guard when Koontz inquired about the bears, taking a step towards him. Small, perhaps, but noticeable to the Aok boy. He blinked his sea-green eyes at her for a few moments, before he offered her a tentative smile, settling onto his haunches, tucking his tail close to his left leg; a much more comfortable position. “Uh, sure,” Her interest was humbling to the devout boy, though after a moments hesitation he offered, “My beliefs are a little…er different than the traditional, I guess. It’s uhm, because I was, uh, am, I guess, a Nereides spawn. So my interpretation of Atka ties in with the Sea and some of the Nereides’ faith, but I know all the how-you’re-supposed-to-worship-but-Kerberos-is-an-outsider stuff.” Kerb said with something of a cheeky grin that turned sheepish with a slight rise and fall of his shoulders.

“What do you want to know?” It seemed, to Kerberos, to let her decide where she wanted to start and how much she wanted to know.

Messages In This Thread
Breathless - by Koontz - August 10, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Lost and found - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 12, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 13, 2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 13, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 14, 2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Breathless - by Kerberos - August 21, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Breathless - by Koontz - August 22, 2013, 09:23 AM