Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana had been snoozing when the call came, and for a moment, she didn't think it was real. She thought she had wanted to hear it so bad that her mind had conjured Seb's howl. She roused from her slumber, yawning away her sleepiness. She stretched her body against the wall of her den, not in any hurry since she hadn't believe her brother's call to be real.

But, then, she heard it again. Her head jolted up and her ears perked. She had most certainly not imagined that. She was up and out of the den like something was chasing her. She couldn't believe her luck! She had realized now that she was pregnant, and now her brother had returned! 

She ran to the borders with as much energy as her body could muster. He came into sight and Aviana let out some excited barks to greet him. She wanted to plow into him, but realized that might not be a good idea in her condition. If one looked closely enough, they might see her abdomen taking on a more rounded shape. Though, some might assume she could have just eaten. 

So, instead, she greeted him with whines of happiness, and kisses raining down his cheek and neck. Sebastian! she exclaimed. I've been so worried about you! I thought you were dead! She hoped this didn't turn out to be a dream. Where have you been?
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM