Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't have to wait long before he noticed something charging towards him. The male was excited as well, but wary too. He wasn't in the best shape and for a moment he thought that this pack might have an attack on him. He recognized his sister faster and woofed excitedly. He stayed standing, trying to move not too excitedly. The gash on his shoulder was still deep, luckily not infected anymore. The male wiggled his docked tail eagerly. How much he had changed. He gave her licks back in response. He didn't notice anything different about his sister other than that she looked so extremely happy and glowing.

"I'm sorry," he spoke. 'I couldn't travel so fast with my shoulder plus, you shouldn't have moved locations! I had a lot of trouble finding you," he pointed out. Sebastian sat down. "It is a long story," he admitted. "And a sad one but also one with reunions, I guess,"he spoke. "I am mostly saddened by my tail, and well my shoulder is just a pain," he sighed. He battered his blue eyes at Aviana. "But most of all, I left the Caldera. I am free to go where I am. Though I hoped that there would be a place for me here, with you," he asked. He needed a pack otherwise he wouldn't survive.
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:21 AM