Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All is good!

She was upset that it seemed they just missed each other. It seemed like so much time wasted. But, Aviana wasn't one to dwell when he was here now and she could take care of him. Her face broke into a smile when he mentioned his promised. Of course she knew he would keep it. Just ask he kept his promise to the Caldera to fight for them through the war; he would keep his promise to come to her when it was over. I knew you would, she said softly. She had just been worried that the war had taken his ability to keep his promise. Thankfully, she had been wrong. 

She wanted to ask more questions about how he acquired his wounds, but she was surprised to hear he was a healer himself. I must have forgotten, she mused aloud. How did she miss that about him? He asked about her life the past few months and she instantly thought about her pregnancy. It was the first thing she wanted to talk about. Her tail began to wag, and she could not hold back the elation that shown on her face, I'm pregnant, she told Seb. Well, she wasn't one hundred percent sure, since she had never been before, but she had the classic signs. 

Before she could go on, Pema showed. Aviana was expecting Grayday, but wasn't disappointed that the fellow leader of Morningside showed up instead. Her stance changed unconsciously to show respect to the Alpha, her tail wagging by her hocks. She smiled as she introduced the pair. Pema, this is my brother, Sebastian. We were hoping Morningside would have a place for him, she added. Grayday knew when I joined that Seb was off fighting a war with Redhawk Caldera and that the plan was for me to join him when they were finished, but circumstances have changed and we'd like to stay instead, she explained, her glance going from Seb to Pema.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM