Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled proudly at Aviana. Of course he would keep his promise! Sebastian had so much to tell her. Nathaniel was here, and Burke died. Not that she cared much for their father but Nathaniel was a big deal. He should also tell Aviana about his loss. She knew Andalusia as well. He was pretty sure he heard her howl. Perhaps, he should also tell her about the hallucinations and his limp. Perhaps the latter she had already seen. However, that thought process stopped when Aviana announced that she was pregnant. WHAT!? "WHAT?!," Sebastian let out in shock just as someone from leadership arrived.

Sebastian flattened his ears submissively as she came closer. He then looked at his sister again in surprise. Pregnant? Aviana? His timid sister? Sebastian's mouth had opened a bit again before he needed to focus on the female that arrived. She was named Pema. Luckily Avi responded to the female for him so he could calm down mentally. He just nodded. "Yes, Aviana and Catori came to see me at Caldera just before the war. I do have a limp because of the war," he admitted and pointed his muzzle to the gash on his shoulder. It was healing but slowly, as the gash was extremely deep. It would become a rather ugly scar but he was only a wolf. Sebastian was just glad he survived the infection.

"I hope to find a home here as I left the Caldera to keep my promise to my sister. I am a medic so I can help the pack with offering those services," he tried to promote himself. He didn't know Pema was a medic as well. "And... with the recent news of Aviana being pregnant. I hope I can join your pack to be there for her and my future nieces or nephews. I am working to become a Fisher as well. Which might work with my healing shoulder. So I can provide for the pack and youngsters," he stated. He glanced at Aviana while saying that. He wanted her to know that he was happy for her. But he had so many questions like, who was the father?!
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:21 AM