Dawnlark Plains To have you in my embrace again
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana knew her brother was going to be shocked, and she grinned when he let it out. But, before that part of their conversation could continue, Pema arrived. Aviana quieted once her side was told, and let the other two converse. Her tail wagged as it seemed to be going in his favor, and she smiled as her gaze traveled back and forth between the pair. 

When Pema gave her final word, Aviana beamed with excitement. She could not have been happier that she got the best of both of her worlds: to stay in Morningside and to have her brother with her. Sure, it may have been a bit selfish of her, but she didn't think Seb would join if he didn't really want to. Besides, she had no doubt he would come to love it just as much as she did. That was her opinion, anyways. 

You'll love it! I'll show you around! You can stay in my den with me until you heal and then we can find a spot you like to make one for you. I can't wait for you to meet Grayday. You were so right when you pointed me in this direction, Seb. Oh, and you'll love the rest of the pack, too! Sunny and Dawn are siblings, and though they fight like siblings, they are awesome. Aviana was so excited, she simply could not stop talking and the words tumbled out of her mouth. She moved next to her brother as she talked, motioning him to walk on so that they could explore. I didn't like the plains at first, because, well, you know me, I liked to hide. But, I really do like them now, and I hope you do, too. She glanced to Pema to see if she was to going to come along with the pair. You coming, Pema? she asked.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 14, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 21, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 23, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - May 28, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - May 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 09, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Sebastian - June 11, 2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Pema - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: To have you in my embrace again - by Aviana - June 24, 2018, 09:27 AM