Stone Circle I miss you like the idiot misses the point
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She grinned at him, and shook her head. No, I can't see them, either, she confessed. The moon didn't provide any light tonight, and the bison's dark pelts blended in easily with the night. She nodded, agreeing that they might be able to hear them. Bison did not step lightly, as they had no reason to remain silent. Her ears perked in the direction that she thought they might be, but after a few moments, she realized she just heard a lot of silence. 

She turned her head back towards him, a grin on her face. You can call me Steph, she offered. She felt if they were going to be packmates, they may as well be familiar enough to not be so formal. Then again, maybe it was a part of who Greyback was. I'm glad to hear it, she responded.

Steph and Greyback would conversate for as long as it pleased them. Steph would find that she liked Greyback, and would consider him a great friend in the coming weeks. Once they parted ways, Steph would eventually find her way back to her den and fall asleep.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss you like the idiot misses the point - by Steph - July 01, 2018, 02:37 PM