Grouse Thicket mais oui on se connait bien
40 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Transparency had been born and bred into the very fibers of his being. The Nord was a specimen from the furthest reaches of Jorrvaskr, which did not allot for space to falter when speaking to another warrior on the wind. Even though the darker female had been startled by his appearance, he had felt it necessary to share with her few words so that she might feel more at home and comfortable in his presence. Cultures were so challenging to account for, and all that Kodlak could do was to respect her space and keep a sharp mind about him in case of an unwanted ambush.

The proud Whitemane nodded his head to her as she mentioned a desire for companionship, as well. If he could offer it, he certainly would. The world was far too vast and dangerous for wolves to travel without the beating heart of another beside them. The Nord thought this to be true among all of his kin, and all of those who had been birthed to different lands and beliefs. “I am honored to share my time with you, then,” he offered, bowing his head low and tucking a single paw back.

“I am Kodlak Whitemane of Jorrvaskr, Companion to all shield brothers and sisters,” he then followed with a fleeting smile that toyed at the edges of his dusted muzzle. “Shield maidens are those shewolves that fight with honor in their hearts. It is merely a term used from my homeland. I deeply apologize if it has offended you.” For all that he was, Kodlak was not at all interested in creating a relationship of hostility between himself and those who dwelled naturally in the Teekon Wilds. He knew his place well enough to simply offer her a genuine response and then to wait for what she might inquire of him next.
Messages In This Thread
mais oui on se connait bien - by Annunziata - May 14, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: mais oui on se connait bien - by Kodlak - May 17, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: mais oui on se connait bien - by Annunziata - May 22, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: mais oui on se connait bien - by Kodlak - May 25, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: mais oui on se connait bien - by Annunziata - June 03, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: mais oui on se connait bien - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 05:06 PM