Stone Circle Whatever wind blows, while they and I have leaves, we cannot other than an aspen be.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn picked up the brief hesitation with his answer but didn't say anything about it, just continued to listen as he went on to tell her about Valette. She had only met her once, but she liked the alpha and thought she seemed like someone she could follow. 

I hope so, she said in response to his question. It was all still pretty new, and she had a bit of insecurity about whether or not she would fit in with the pack after being on her own for so long. She was glad to be here and have the security of a pack again, but it would take her some time to adjust to the ways of pack life. She didn't need to live her life day to day anymore, only concerned with staying live. Now, she could begin to form bonds with her packmates, as daunting as that task sounded, but she hoped it would get easier as she became more settled.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.