Cerulean Cape maybe if we tell people the brain is an app they’ll start using it
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The voice had startled her and the instant fear that it was one of the sea witch’s members sent russet hackles prickling along her spine, head snapping towards the wanderer while Rose stood to back away. The initial terror fled from her features when she realized this was not one of the Grimnismal wolves, but the obvious uncertainty remained written plainly on her face all the same. “I’m afraid not” she responded, observant eyes tracing over the earthen woman while her nose wiggled at the passing breeze. She smelled of the sea, but then again, everything smelled of the sea around here. 

Rose let out a breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding until now before slinking down to a sitting position, attention shifting back to the plover while she silently left the decision up to the stranger whether or not their conversation continued.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe if we tell people the brain is an app they’ll start using it - by Rose - May 17, 2018, 04:31 PM