Cerulean Cape maybe if we tell people the brain is an app they’ll start using it
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
“Something like that” she shrugged while licking her lips, debating whether or not to go into detail about her problems. Last time Rose had shared what was on her mind she had a whole emotional breakdown and she really didn’t want to go through that again. But, strangely enough, talking with a complete stranger who she didn’t give a damn about made it a whole lot easier for her to find her voice. “She wasn’t family but a friend of mine left recently and I guess I’m not taking it well.”

“I should have expected it since everyone always leaves in the end” she began, glancing out towards the rolling waves “but I kind of hoped she’d be different.” Furi had certainly seemed different but Rose, who had been abandoned one too many times in her life, could never actually fully believe someone would stick around. You either left or were left behind but no matter what the fate was inevitable.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe if we tell people the brain is an app they’ll start using it - by Rose - May 30, 2018, 11:57 AM