The Tangle masked in blood and bathed in fire
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
vilkas's temperament is mercurial at best — it comes with the territory of being hot-tempered — and while it burns hot beneath his rust and copper pelage when he's angry it hardly ever lingers long, especially if given the chance to vent it out as he had moments prior. by the time he is aware of approaching footfalls vilkas has already moved on from it and has just begun to take a few steps towards the new path he was going to take to ( hopefully ) see himself out of the tangle. he does not move any further, though, as the steps stop and he knows that whomever had come was behind him. the wispy hairs at his nape bristle freely with his unease of having his back turned on a stranger.

vilkas turns and assess her with a quick sweep of his gaze, noting that her tail is raised over her back and her expression demands explanation. no doubt, she'd heard him. the sound of bark tearing away from the witch tree had not been quiet. especially not in the eerie silence that blankets the tangle. her scent, wafting his way in the nearly non-existent breeze tells him that she is from the pack whose territory hugs the corner of the tangle he has gotten lost in. while he is surprised to see another living creature in the tangle he supposes that she is from the nearest pack should not necessarily begot surprise within him.

vilkas's gaze slips from her to touch upon his handiwork before it slides back to her, debating for a moment longer on how honest he wanted to be. did he want to tell her he lost control of his temper? despite that the evidence more or less speaks for itself. did he want to have to swallow hubris and admit that he's lost? not necessarily; but that's likely pretty evident as well. he shifts his weight ever-so-slightly, careful to hold his posture to a neutral one that communicates he doesn't mean her harm. "i got a little turned around trying to find my way out." vilkas begins, figuring that given the situation honestly might be the best policy despite how bitter his pride tasted. "i got a little annoyed." he glimpses briefly at the damage he has done to the witch tree. it looks worse than it is, if only because the tree is partially dead to begin with.

"i'm not looking to cause trouble." he promises; and that was the truth.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 17, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 20, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 21, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 26, 2018, 04:47 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:56 PM