Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He laid down on the creek's bank waiting while Brynn attempted to fish. At her first attempt, she missed her target and Howl thought about giving her a hint. To aim for where the fish will be rather than where it was. But he decided to stay quiet and let her figure it out. He had given her the basics and it was up to her to figure out her own style. She was smart he thought, she would surely figure it out. It still shocked him that she hadn't done it before in the past.

He kept his fish to the side of him, not eating until she had something of her own. When she succeeded at her second attempt his tail wagged, "There you go. See. I knew you could do it." he said. She brought onto the bank as if flopped around in her jaws. Once she clamped down of it's head and thanked him Howl spoke again.  "Oh no problem. You did an even better job than I did."  he said seeing as how she got hold of its body rather than just it's tail.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - May 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM