Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She listened to his words and heeded his words about not taking any negative reaction personally. It was normal to want others to like you, especially when one was new and the one you were trying to be liked by was the alpha of the pack. But it was also very important to know that when someone was angry or distraught it wasn't always about something you did. They may have just been having a bad day and were unable to keep it to themselves. These were the types of things that Howl tried to think about when meeting a less than welcoming individual.

He continued eating like she did, finishing up his fish before she did as he had caught his first. Afterward, he licked his lips and glanced at her. "I know you haven't been here too long yet. But I'm really happy you decided to come back with me."  he mentioned.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - June 03, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM