Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
When he placed his head on hers, she reveled in the affection, glad to feel him around her. At his question, she grinned. "Well, obviously I'm glad to have a pack again." She paused for a second and thought about how grateful she really was that he had offered his pack to her before adding, "But mostly, I'm lucky because I found you. And even luckier because for some reason, you seem to feel for me the way I feel for you." Her negative self talk couldn't blind her from that anymore. He had all but blatantly told her how he felt. Especially, now. His affections made it clear how he felt, but true to her nature she felt the need to add, "At least, I think you do." Her tone a little unsure with her last statement.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 06, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM