Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He enjoyed the way she laughed. It was soothing and comforting to hear. He had seen that with others she was more reserved and shy, and even though at times she still was, he felt that she opened up with him at her side. He his head over her as she nuzzled his neck. It felt nice to have a warm and caring body beside him.

She asked a question, one more loaded then the question would let on. He understood what she was asking and he too wondered the same thing. He hadn't been anyone's official mate other than with Heartha, but that had occurred under such different circumstances. They felt the same for one another but their relationship was still so new.  "Well... It means that we both care for one another. Both in the same and equal magnitude... I hope." he said with a playfully flirtatious smile. "I enjoy being here... with you at my side... and I want to stay here. But I will not deny that we got here rather quickly and though I do not mind the pace at which we are moving, I am hesitant to proclaim it openly to the others." he said honestly, hoping not to discourage her. "This is still so new and fresh... and fragile. I don't want anything to taint this."  he said softly holding on to her, afraid this wasn't the answer she was looking for.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - June 07, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM