Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn felt many different things at his answer. She agreed that they had moved kind of fast, but it didn't feel wrong. It seemed he felt the same way in that regard. She couldn't help but feel a little hurt when he said he wasn't ready to share what they had with others. His reason made sense, and she even agreed, but for some reason, the words still stung a little. One thing she was sure about was that she didn't want this to end. 

She had never felt this way about anyone before. Her troubled past hadn't left much time for relationships. Once she had somewhat processed some of what she was feeling, she finally offered him a response of her own. "I guess, I understand. I don't know that I'm ready to let others know either." She felt like that was mostly true. Her other feelings about it were maybe something she needed to process on her own a little longer; decide if she was letting her insecurities cloud her judgement. 

She nuzzled his neck again and continued shyly, "I...haven't really done this before..." Her words were quiet. She wasn't sure how he would feel about her inexperience, and it made her feel a little self-conscious.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 08, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM