Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He knew that she would ask but he wasn't sure how much he should say. It wasn't that he didn't want to be honest, but from an outside set of eyes, it may have seemed weird, and not good on his part. But she would have to learn at some point right? If they were, in fact, going to become official at some point. "Well... We never intended for things to get serious. I was only going to be... sort of a donor for her." he said looking down at her.  "Her name was Heartha and she was older, but she really wanted to have a final litter of pups. She told me why over about a week or so and I agreed to father the litter."   he explained hoping she wouldn't think negatively of him.

"I ended up following her back to her pack... and we became a thing I guess."  he said shruggingly. It was easier for him to think about what happened when he didn't confess how deeply he had felt his grief, and how deeply he truely loved her.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - June 09, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM