Frogspawn Swamp I was the lightning before the thunder
34 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Evening glared at the woman out of the corner of her eye and sighed. “Look, you just don’t get it. You didn’t grow up with them. I don’t care if my dad was trying to teach me stuff or not. He was still a terrible father. And my mom! Ugh! Being treated like a delicate little flower was no better than being pushed to the brink of insanity. None of them just let me be me!” She huffed, staring out at the rain again. “So what if I can’t hunt deer? I’ve become great at hunting smaller prey because of it! That’s still an asset to the pack, isn’t it? Being able to hunt the smaller prey? Besides, that’s what all pups start out hunting anyways.”

Now she was mostly just rambling, still angry and fired up from bringing up her past in so detailed a manner. “Anyways, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’d rather die out here on my own than join anymore packs.” She meant it, too, and that sentiment might end up being the death of her.
I will exit a thread after 10 days of no reply. Feel free to do the same.
Messages In This Thread
I was the lightning before the thunder - by Rosalyn - May 18, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: I was the lightning before the thunder - by Evening - May 31, 2018, 02:05 PM