Hushed Willows i signed the abstinence pledge with my dungeons and dragons club.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,520 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
"I guess we can't all be amazing at exploring," she said, obviously putting the two of them in the camp of yes, exploring is easy as heck.  Even though her own exploration had very nearly killed her.  Again, beside the point.

Surprisingly enough, that was not the name of one of the three (or four?) wolves she had met along her journey.  So she wasn't able to help.  What was that word though?  "Drag-ate-ah?  What is that?  I mean, I know about dragons, so if it's to do with that that's awesome.  But it's a weird word."  She knew all about dragons, kthx.  She'd played an entire make believe game with a stranger in a cave so that made her practically an expert on the subject.  What was it with dragons and caves? Wow anyway.

They continued to talk a little awkwardly, but at least Maia didn't completely embarass herself before the rain lightened.  Then she ducked off, heading back for the spire.

We were gonna spar but since you are GONE I SUPPOSE WE SHANT POO.  I'mma close this ;)