Arrow Lake I'm a broken prize
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't been able to sleep at all that night and eventually decided to set out to explore the outer areas of the pack. Her wanderings had taken her a bit farther than intended and the call for help made her ears perk. She picked up her speed and found herself walking along a stream for a bit before she spotted a female crawling out of some water. The scent of blood made her ears go back and she ran ahead "Hello! Lets see how I can help you darling" she said not bothering to ask if she was okay, because obviously she was not. She moved in closer with a friendly wag of her tail and inspected the woman carefully, paying attention to her leg. She used her nose to poke and prod the bone lines, feeling for a fracture point carefully. "I don't feel a breakage bump. You're cut pretty bad and probably bruised your muscles pretty badly. Get away from the water and dry off your fur, lick in the wrong direction to stimulate blood flow" she instructed. "I'll be right back. My name is Hyacinth by the way" she said and then turned, dashing away.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Nikan - May 24, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 26, 2018, 11:20 AM